MyBackup Pro - the easiest backup for Android
You may also like
Backup (with schedule option) to our online secure servers (Cloud backup), or SD card, your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backups on your existing or new phone.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at www.RerWare.com
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices!
Find out why over 2.5 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup apk+data as well as market links!
NOTE: Data/setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted phone, or if the application integrates with us.
Features and supported items:
- Backup to your SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers
- Restore to existing or new phone (Migration)
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- Applications Backup and Restore
- Photos Backup and Restore
- Music Backup and Restore
- Video Backup and Restore
- Contacts Backup and Restore
- Call log Backup and Restore
- Browser Bookmarks Backup and Restore
- Text messages (SMS) Backup and Restore
- Message attachments (MMS) Backup and Restore
- Calendar Backup and Restore
- System Settings Backup and Restore
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper Backup and Restore
- Alarms Backup and Restore
- Dictionary Backup and Restore
- Music Playlists Backup and Restore
- ALL Android devices supported!
- Available in over 10 languages
- Easiest backup to use on Android
- And much more...
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to multi-select applications and perform the following functions with 0-click batch operations!
- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- UnFreeze frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Android Market Link to Apps
- Link Apps to the Android Market
- Force Close applications